What is a Profile?
|Sometimes called a Basket Profile, this is is your personal profile page within Hatchlings. It's where you can view your adopted pets, monthly and lifetime score, all completed and locked collections (as well as those you're still hunting), and the eggs you've sent to storage. Every player on Hatchlings has a profile that others can view.|
How do I access my profile?
|You can get to your profile by clicking your name or profile picture at the top of the sidebar, in the top left corner of the game page.|
- Profile photo
- Overall collection
- Current Patch and Past Patches
- Badges Achieved
- Newest Finds
- Current Rankings
How do I set my profile photo?
You need to add a photo to your profile. It can be the Facebook photo from when you joined Hatchlings or something else.
To add a new profile picture, go to Settings and select Profile, then click on Select File. When you click on Profile, you will likely see a Security Check pop-up asking you to log in again. Click Log In to proceed. (If it says you need to verify your email, you can refer to the end of this article for more information.)
After you pick a photo from your computer, you will have a chance to crop it.
Adjust the boundaries and click Save.
This will take you back to the Settings window. Remember to click Save Changes before closing.
The Overall Collection section shows the eggs you’ve found and the ones you’re still hunting!
- All: Shows any collections you’ve completed, and those that you’re currently hunting.
- Completed: Shows collections that you’ve already completed.
- Hunting: Shows all your currently unlocked and unfinished collections.
- Challenges: Displays eggs needed for any challenges that you currently have open. Eggs that have been found for the challenge already are denoted with a green checkmark over the egg.
- Locked: (Premium only) Shows collections that you haven’t yet unlocked.
- Storage: (Premium only) Shows eggs that you currently have stored, organized by collection
- Sheldon: This tab appears when Sheldon is requesting eggs through a Tradepost, and it will show only the eggs included in the event.
Current Patch and Past Patches
Present Patches are a customizable area of your profile that you can decorate. Each is tied to a specific event. If there is a current Hatchlings event featuring a Present Patch, it will appear in the top section of your profile, under your picture. Patches that are no longer active can be viewed in the Past Patches section.
In this section, you can view badges and milestones you’ve achieved in Hatchlings! The first badge will correspond to your current level in Hatchlings. Others are earned by participating in certain events, or by earning badge eggs as prizes.
The Newest Finds section has the latest eggs you’ve added to your collection, with the most recently-found eggs appearing on the left.
Current Rankings shows players in order of highest monthly score. Select Global to view the highest-scoring players in the game this month, or select Network to only see the scores of players in your network.