Simple Troubleshooting Steps
Having trouble getting Hatchlings to load? Does your game seem to be running unusually slow? These are the basic troubleshooting steps we recommend you try first:
1. Refresh the page
2. Check your Browser Zoom, be sure it is set to 100% or "Normal" (Instructions Link)
3. Clear cache and cookies in your browser (Instructions Link)
5. Try a different web browser (we recommend Google Chrome)
7. If you are playing in Chrome, check your plugins. Click here for instructions on how to find your plugin settings. Choose the "Run all plugin content" option.
8. Check your Internet Connection Download Speed
Choose any location to begin the test
We recommend a Download Speed of 1.00 Mbps or greater for optimal playing
9. Scan your computer for malware or viruses using antivirus software of your choice. Conversely, antivirus software can occasionally block the game, so also check your antivirus software to make sure it is not causing the problem.
In almost all cases, these steps will fix the most common causes of issues and loading problems with Hatchlings. If you do not understand these instructions or don't feel comfortable trying them, we recommend having a tech-savvy friend or trained technician look at your computer.
If you need more help, please contact support.
If you can not load the contact form, you can email support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link you your Facebook or Hatchlings profile so we can look up your account.